Golden brass pasta cutter with single smooth blade. Amaranth wood handle
Pasta cutter wheel composed of an amaranth wood handle and single smooth blade in 24 carat gold plated brass.
Wheel diameter 38 mm.
The object will always remain beautiful and sparkling without ever becoming opaque thanks to gold-plated brass.
High quality, elegant artisan tool that allows a perfect pastry cut.
Precious wood worked in an exclusive way.
Features and pluses of the Pasta Cutter Wheel in gold-plated brass
Why choose this high-quality pasta cutter wheel?
- The gold-plated brass keeps its luster unaltered over time, it does not dull.
- Brass is a malleable metal, durable, resistant to water, wear and high temperatures.
- The blade is very precise and has a good weight, this reduces the user's effort.
- Handle realized with precious wood.
- Very beautiful, useful and reliable object.
- Each handle of the “gold series” is worked in a different way, with fine and elegant lines.
- Thanks to the gold-plated brass blade you will get a precise cut.
- Professional quality, manageability, sturdiness and durability.
Main use of the Pasta Cutter Wheel
The gold-plated brass pasta cutter wheel is ideal for those who love to prepare fresh handmade pasta: it is perfect for filled pasta or small desserts and to have a useful and very beautiful and elegant tool in your kitchen. Realize the shapes you prefer: cut tortellini, ravioli, cappelletti, tortelli, tortelloni. To roll out your dough, choose also the other unmissable Tagliapasta tools such as Mattarelli and Wooden Cutting Board.
How to easily clean your pastry cutter wheel
Please be careful cleaning this tool: don’t wash in the dishwasher, don’t use an abrasive sponge or aggressive detergents.
- Brass dipped in Gold